What we’re looking for:
An RF and Hardware Design Engineer to join the team working on an exciting and challenging range of design consultancy projects. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision, willing to learn fast and comfortable presenting their ideas to customers. The following experience is required:
- Solid analogue design capability
- Wide range of RF design areas including high performance transmitter and receiver circuits, high power amplifier design, component matching and filter designs. You will also have a good understanding of low noise, high linearity, and high efficiency design techniques.
- High speed digital design
- Generation of schematic and PCB files using Altium Designer
Experience in the use of RF simulation and analysis tools and printed circuit board design would be beneficial as would a good understanding or experience of antenna design.
Working in a growing team will require a positive approach to everything you do and a flexibility to tackle anything thrown at you.
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Great contemporary office in the centre of Bath with roof top terrace!
- Flexible working
- Social and team building events
- The opportunity to work on a range of exciting and diverse projects
- A place where you can grow and make a meaningful contribution to the company