Icoteq is looking for talented people to help grow this exciting electronics and software business. We are currently looking to fill the following roles:
Embedded Software Engineer
Icoteq Ltd are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the team working on a range of interesting and challenging design consultancy projects. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision, willing to learn fast and comfortable presenting their ideas to customers. The following experience is required:
– Outstanding C programming skills and at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, Lua
– Embedded systems development experience using 32-bit ARM-based microcontrollers Cortex-M and Cortex-A series
– Comfortable working in either bare metal environments or using an RTOS
– An understanding of the principles behind protocol stacks and some real world experience using them
– Ability to solve difficult problems creatively, using different methods / approaches e.g., software debugging tools, protocol analyzers, trace tools, logic analyzer, digital scope
– Capable of understanding schematics and bridging the gap between software and hardware
– Worked on personal projects for fun and demonstrably in the open source community via GitHub or BitBucket e.g., using Raspberry Pi.
– Exposure to Embedded Linux and/or Android- Hands-on experience using STM32, Microchip SAMS7x or NXP IMX6 family processors
– FreeRTOS experience or other commercial RTOS
– Experience working with directly with wireless protocols (WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G/4G, others)
The role will be based in Bristol or Bath with flexible working encouraged. If you feel you are the right person for this role please contact Icoteq directly through our website www.icoteq.com.
RF Design Engineers
As well as a solid analogue design capability you will be experienced in a wide range of RF design areas including high performance transmitter and receiver circuits, high power amplifier design, component matching and filter designs. You will also have a good understanding of low noise, high linearity, and high efficiency design techniques. Experience in the use of RF simulation and analysis tools and printed circuit board design would also be beneficial.
Working in a small and growing team will require a positive approach to everything you do and a flexibility to tackle anything thrown at you.
This is a challenging opportunity to be part of something that you can make a big difference in. If you have what it takes please contact us with a copy of your CV and an outline of your aspirations.
No agency submissions.